Information Access & Sharing
We will not share, sell, rent, trade or make any of your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except as follows:
- In Compliance with Applicable Laws. We may disclose your information in circumstances where we are legally required to do so. This includes cases such as but not limited to: requests by governmental or law enforcement agencies, court orders, or a legal process.
- Consultants, Agencies, Vendors and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may employ and/or use third-party vendors, consultants, contractors, agents, data processors and other service providers to perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such data to perform or deliver those services. Examples of services include but are not limited to: website hosting, website features and functionality, payment processing, live chat, appointment booking software, email delivery, website and marketing data analysis, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking and web analytics technology, which will enable them to collect data about how visitors interact with the Website.
- Business Partners and Affiliates. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
- Other Attorneys or Law Firms to Potentially Assist You with a Matter or Inquiry. If you contact us or submit personal information through the Website, we may refer you and share information you provided us with another law firm or attorney that we believe might be able to better assist you.
- With Your Consent. We may disclose your personal information for any other reason or purpose with your consent.
Data Collection via Scripts, Server, Logs and Cookies
Features or third-party service providers of the Website may collect data including, but not limited to the number of visitors to our site, the time spent on our site and pages clicked, the types of devices used to access our site, and the Internet Protocol (IP) addresses of visitors. We use this information to improve our website and marketing. This data is collected by sending cookies (or similar tracking technology) to your device.
The Website may have certain features and functionality provided and/or enabled by first party or third-party cookies and data collection mechanisms, for purposes such as, among other things, web analytics, accessibility, enhancing user experience, advertising and interactive content.
Our Website features and service providers that collect data as described above may include, among others, Google Analytics, other analytics programs, consultants, vendors, as well as advertising and remarketing services including Google AdWords and Facebook Ads. Re-marketing involves tracking devices that have visited our website in order to display ads for our services on other websites.
Use these links to learn more about how third-party services collect and store information via the Site and how to change or opt out of data collection:
- How Google uses data it collects
- Prevent Google Analytics from using data from your device
- Opt out of Google’s interest-based ads
- Facebook’s Ad Policies
- Google Ads Settings
- How Cookies are used on Twitter
Direct Communication via Email and Mailing Lists
If you submit your name or contact information to us, we may use it to send you information about our products, services, or promotions. You may opt out of receiving further information from us by contacting us or, where applicable, by using an “unsubscribe” option included in our communications. We will not sell or give your personally identifying information to other parties for their own direct advertising purposes except as described in this policy.
Changes to This Policy
We reserve the right to update this policy. The date listed at the top of this policy’s page indicates when it was last updated.
Note that, until a contract is signed with a lawyer, an attorney-client relationship is not established. We will not share personal information you send to us through our website except as described in this policy.